Thanks for stopping by my home on the internet. I've been blogging about the creative side of my life at creativitE for about 5 years now...woo-hoo! I'm also now blogging at positivitE...a blog about healthy, positive living and family life.
I guess you clicked on my "about" page to find out more about me, so here it goes:
* Southern CA native
* Married 12+ years (we were best friends for 3 years and then dated for 7 years before we got married)....so we've been together for forever!
* Trying to build our family on God's time table and it's taking awhile.
* I'm a Christian & have trusted Jesus as my Savior since my Sophomore year of high school.
* We have a Golden Retriever, a very fat tabby cat, and a new Australian Labradoodle puppy.
* Craft addict...you name it I've probably dabbled in it.
* Other addictions: water, peanutbutter, Mexican food, bright happy colors, Twitter, organizing & labeling things, lists, and I'm sure there's more!
* I'm a geek...which is lucky for my husband, since he's one too.
* April 2009 I had spinal surgery.
* I LOVE fruit & veggies!!
* I've been practicing yoga since October 2011.
* Things I don't like: word verifications, disorganization, super cold weather (I'm a CA girl!), greasy food, slow internet connections, stress...
* Prior jobs: Waitress, Customer Service Rep, Secretary, Nanny, Pre-School Teacher, Executive Assistant, Title I Phonics, Reading & Writing Para-Educator
* Aunt to one two three amazing little girls, and one adorable little boy.
* I've been scrapbooking for over 17 years
* I've been screen printing with my Yudu since January 2009. I had never screen printed before using it and quickly feel in love. (Disclosure: Provo Craft was one of my sponsors and has provided me with some products. To read my full disclosure, please click here.)
* I have a small dedicated craft space to work in and I use it to it's fullest...and boy let me tell you, it's FULL!
* I've been blessed to work freelance for a lot of different manufactures in the arts and craft industry and have been published in many magazines and idea books.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org