It's still warm and sunny here in SoCal, but seasons are changing and it’s time for the holidays! Bring some joy into your home with this fun project. Jazz up one of those word signs you can find in both home and craft stores by making these cute mittens and then stuff them with Christmas greenery.
Here's a video of how to use you ScanNCut to cut out the fabric pieces you need and then put everything together:
- ScanNCut Machine & Accessories
- Sewing Machine & Accessories
- FREE Cut File: https://www.erinbassett.com/Freebies/Cut_Files/mittens.fcm
- 12" x 12" Fabric
- Poly-Fiber Fill
- Hot Glue and/or floral wire
- Embellishments: (optional): Trim or Ribbon, Faux Greenery
- Wooden Sign
Disclosure: Erin is a paid consultant and has received products from Brother to evaluate. However, the opinions expressed are entirely her own and based on her use of the products.