Video on how to create this project: https://youtu.be/CKZCjhpdpNg
- ScanNCutDX Machine and Accessories
- Galvanized Tin Pail
- Various Colors of Craft Vinyl Remnants (6 - 2” x 2”; 1 – 8”x4”)
- Grid Transfer Paper
- Alcohol Wipe
- FREE Cut File
- Download the free cut file and load it onto your ScanNCut.
- Place your pieces of vinyl onto the Standard Cutting Mat and load it into the machine.
- Press the “scan” button then “start” to scan in the mat.
- Drag each of the letters onto the correct piece of vinyl. Press “ok”
- Select “cut.” Change the settings by clicking on the wrench tool. Turn “on” the Half Cut. Press “ok.”
- Press “start” to begin cutting.
- Unload the mat and remove all the vinyl pieces.
- Weed the vinyl by removing the negative vinyl pieces from each piece of vinyl.
Don’t forget the insides of letters and loops.
- Trim a piece of Grid Transfer Paper to approximately 8”x4” and remove the paper backing. Place the Grid Transfer Paper on top of “happy,” use the spatula to rub over
- Slowly peel up the Grid Transfer Paper which lifts the vinyl off of the backing paper.
- Clean the front of the tin pail with an alcohol wipe. Place the vinyl design onto the front of it.
- Use a spatula to rub over the letters again and then slowly peel up the Grid Transfer Paper.
- Arrange the letters for “spring” onto the Grid Transfer Paper. Use the lines to place the letters exactly where you want them. Use the spatula to rub over the vinyl.
- Slowly peel up the Grid Transfer Paper which lifts the vinyl off of the backing papers.
- Place “spring” below “happy.” Use the spatula to rub over the vinyl and then slowly peel it off.
- Fill your tin pail with flowers.
Disclosure: Erin is a paid consultant and has received products from Brother to evaluate. However, the opinions expressed are entirely her own and based on her use of the products.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from these links it won't cost you a penny more but Erin will make a little bit of money (not enough for a pony😉.)