Looking for an autumn place setting that’s perfect for your Thanksgiving table? Here’s just the thing!
- Scan Cut Machine and Accessories
- 12” x 12” Cardstock – brown, orange, peach, kraft
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Hot Glue
- Free Cutfile Download: Click HERE to download
(click here for video instructions)
To create the Napkin Ring
- Cut out the following sizes of squares out of the corresponding cardstock.
- Roll each of the squares into a cone shape and glue to hold each of them together.
- Glue each of the brown cones onto the circle.
- Glue each of the orange cones on top of the brown cones.
- Glue each of the peach colored cones on top of the orange cones.
- Cut a 2” section from the toilet paper tube and adhere the flower to it.
And you’re finished with the napkin ring!
To create the place card
- Adhere a 6” x 6” kraft cardstock and a a 6” x 6” orange cardstock to the mat.
- Load the “placecard.fcm” file onto your machine and cut it out.
- Layer the cut designs so that the kraft one is on top of the orange one. Glue in place.
- Add a name to the card.
Disclosure: Erin is a paid consultant and has received products from Brother to evaluate. However, the opinions expressed are entirely her own and based on her use of the products.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from these links it won't cost you a penny more but Erin will make a little bit of money (not enough for a pony).