Yay, it's spring time! I'm so inspired by all the beautiful wildflowers I'm seeing pop up all over, so I whipped up a new pennant banner to celebrate!
- ScanNCut Machine and Accessories
- Wood Paper Pennant Banner
- Colored Cardstock (3 peach shades,3 green shades, 1 yellow, 1 white)
- Adhesive pearl
- Foam pad (a mouse pad will work)
- Adhesive (glue dots, hot glue)
Below are the step by step instructions, or you can check out this video on how to create it:
1. Cut out all the various ScanNCut built-in-shapes, I needed 16 of each one to make an approximately 5 foot banner. And if you were to cut out your own triangles they would be 3" x 4.5".
What are you doing to spruce up your home or art studio for spring?
Disclosure: Erin is a paid consultant and has received products from Brother to evaluate. However, the opinions expressed are entirely her own and based on her use of the products.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from these links it won't cost you a penny more but Erin will make a little bit of money (not enough for a pony).