The CHA Trade-show is a fun time to see new products and connect with industry friends.
This year I was working in a booth or in meetings for most of the show so I didn't get a lot of time to just meander around looking at products, but I did see some great things by taking creative routes to lunch...
- Like this adorable little scotty dog washi tape holder by WeRMemoryKeepers
- You know I'm a sucker for The Crafter's Workshop stencils!
- You have got to see Faber-Castell's new Cement Texture Paste and Asphalt Texture Paste! They are the coolest and look (you guessed it) just like concrete and asphalt!
- Ranger has Journal Insert Pages...handy to use for travel and then slip them into your art journal when you get home.
- Love these Xiem Art Rollers, you can cut them to the size you need.
- ArtFoamies were a big hit in the mixed media world at the show...love how you can bend the long ones to get the shape you need (ie: the hair on the sample below).
- Cosmo Cricket had a lot of new watercolor kits.
- Yarn sweet yarn! Can you believe you can make a shawl with this Lion Brand yarn? (It's so new they don't even have a link for it yet!)
- Or a scarf with the Scarfie yarn!
- Now this iLoom is something my nieces would love since it involves an iPad (and app).
I'm sure there's plenty I missed, but I'm really excited to get my hands on some of these and try them out! What ones are you hoping to try???