While playing with the Melissa Frances "Heart and Home" collection I decided that it would be great to have a dedicated place to add our favorite family recipes, so I used a Magenta "Jelly Pot" 6" x 6" chipboard album (available at Remember When) to make this recipe book.
The chipboard cover pieces are actually supposed to be reversed...but I'm a rebel and changed it up a bit. :) I love the look of naked chipboard, but it needed some glimmer, so I spruced it up with "Sugar Maple" Gimmer Mist. I also added a mini rolling pin that I've had with my craft supplies for a really long time. I gave it a coat of "Cowboy" Glimmer Glaze to give it a bit of depth and glimmer.
Of course I did inside pages too...here's a sampling:
- Magenta: "Jelly Pot" Album
- Melissa Frances: 6" x 6" Paper, recipe cards
- Little Yellow Bicycle: Decorate Edge Paper, Canvas Sticker Boarders, Cardstock Stickers, Journaling Tablet, and Buttons
- Tattered Angles: Glimmer Mist (Maple Sugar), Glimmer Glam (Cowboy and Flirty)
- Cosmo Cricket: Tiny Type Alphabet (Turquoise and Brown)
- My Mind's Eye: Ribbon
- The Twinery: Twine
Sponsors: Remember When, Tattered Angles