Odds are you found this page on my blog through a search engine or a link posted on another site....welcome!
If you're looking for Yudu screen printing information you're in the right place!!
(Disclosure: Provo Craft is one of my sponsors and provides me with some products.)
- Can't figure the Yudu out? Try watching my tutorials:
- Here's some answers to your Yudu questions:
Click here for answers to: How long does it take from start to finish? How many times can you use a screen? How do Yudu screen printed T-shirts hold up to washing? Is it hard to center images?
Click here for answers to: Can I put multiple images on a screen? Does the ink stain the screen?
- Here are some of the projects I've made. I've screen printed on wood (using multicolors), vinyl, some more vinyl, felt, card stock (here's my first test on card stock), paper bags, fabric, baby onesie, children's T-shirts, adult's T-shirt, tank tops, leather, scrapbook album covers, mixed media art, canvas, more canvas, and even more canvas...and I'm alway on the look out for what else I can screen print on.
- Here are all my posts on screen printing with a Yudu.
- Do you Yudu? Add your link here.
If you have any other questions, please leave a comment below or on Formspring....I'm more than happy to help. :)