Ok, so I needed some flip flops & went to Old Navy....guess what I found???? A great bag (like I need another one)! It's really big too!
Well, I'm still catching up on email & editing pix of LOs from while my 'puter was down...but here's a recent LO....I forgot to put the date on it though (that happens a lot actually, so I'm going to add it)....I took this pix (just held the camara up & clicked the shutter) while we were taking a scenic drive a few weeks ago.
Oh, and while I was SBing with my girl friends on Friday we were discussing chipboard letter storage and then today I found this idea & thought I'd share it with you.
Ok....thanks to my wonderful husband, I'm back online.....hopefully for good. I sure missed my laptop & my virtual life, LOL.
While I was gone Jennifer tagged me. Now since I've been tagged a bunch of times I'm going to play along, but please forgive me for not tagging anyone else...
10 random things about me....
- I just cleared off my scrapbook space...and now
an houra couple of hours later it's almost as bad as it was before. I like to keep a clean space since it's viewable from our living room and makes me crazy if it's messy.
- I've been strength training since December & I love feeling sooo much stronger & actually seeing muscle.
- I haven't taken a picture in 5 days.
- I made brownies yesterday and amazingly there's still over half of them left.
- Tomorrow I plan on making Kool Aid Playdough with my niece.
- I've put together all the furniture that we've bought at Ikea.
- For Girls Night Out tomorrow I'm scrapbooking with my girl friends.
- I iron every day.
- I never use an umbrella in the rain....even when it's pouring.
- I'm married to the most awesome man! We were best friends for 3 years (well, we're still best friends, LOL), dated for 7 and have been married for almost 8 years.
Unfortunately I'm having some computer problems right now....so if you're trying to reach me it may be awhile. I'll try checking my email from my DHs computer every chance I get.