There must be a serious tag bug going around....I got tagged again....this time by Jessica. Jessica is such a fun person to be around too. I first met her at CKU Anaheim this past summer, but we talk alot online & took a Rusty Pickle class at the Scrapbook Expo last week.
Let's see 7 more things about me.....
- I love iced tea.....black no sugar
- I love to read although I haven't had much time to do so lately
- I'm finishing up my recipe cards for Sherelle
- After my hubbie goes to work early in the AM (think sometime between 12 and 2) I often can't go back to sleep so I get up and clean or scrapbook.....or like tonight, get caught up on emails & blogs
- I finally cleaned out my purse yesterday. It was a total mess...I was almost too embarrassed to even open it to pay for anything when out in public.
- Our modem seems like it's on the fritz, so we keep having to fiddle & reboot stuff to get internet access....we're gonna have to replace it soon 'cuz we can't live & work with out internet
- I'm so excited that the holiday flavored coffee creamers are out in the stores.....it's the only time of year that I buy flavored creamers...the rest of the year I use soy creamers....the soy people should come out in some holiday flavors IMO.....peppermint would be my 1st choice.
OK, since I just picked 7 people last week I wont do it again, but if you've never been tagged consider this YOUR tag & let me know 7 things about you.